Happy Birthday to Miss Abbey. She hit 4 months yesterday.
I can't believe how fast time flies. She woke up about the exact same time I was in transition and considering never having any more children :) She's so sweet and loving. She is quick to smile and loves to laugh. She loves to be talked to, and will talk back. She rolled over - tummy to back - on the 9th. I've only seen her do it once, but she can do it. She does get frustrated easily, so tummy time doesn't happy too much. She holds her head up well. You can find her perched in her bouncy seat, since she doesn't like the floor. I think the chair helps her see more. Big brother is good at hugging her and loving on her. She is very patient with him, and only cries when he hits hard. I always know it's something he's done to her, because I see him running away. She sleeps around 7:30/8 at night, and either wakes at 5:30 or goes till 7. Wed night, we had to leave church because she was too social and was interrupting the prayer service. She's very vocal, and will carry on a conversation. She is her Daddy's Mini Me.
I can't believe how fast time flies. She woke up about the exact same time I was in transition and considering never having any more children :) She's so sweet and loving. She is quick to smile and loves to laugh. She loves to be talked to, and will talk back. She rolled over - tummy to back - on the 9th. I've only seen her do it once, but she can do it. She does get frustrated easily, so tummy time doesn't happy too much. She holds her head up well. You can find her perched in her bouncy seat, since she doesn't like the floor. I think the chair helps her see more. Big brother is good at hugging her and loving on her. She is very patient with him, and only cries when he hits hard. I always know it's something he's done to her, because I see him running away. She sleeps around 7:30/8 at night, and either wakes at 5:30 or goes till 7. Wed night, we had to leave church because she was too social and was interrupting the prayer service. She's very vocal, and will carry on a conversation. She is her Daddy's Mini Me.

2 comments:
Happy 4 month birthday Abbey!!
Beautiful baby girl!!! Love you Abbey!
Post a Comment