Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Deck the Halls, not Smash the Balls

Austin's reign of terror on the livingroom never ceases to amaze me. Saturday we were getting ready to go have the kids' picture taken with Santa Cow. I went into our room, which is just off the living room to get Abbey when I heard him banging on the front door with what I thought was a small plastic ball, something he does often. Then I heard a shatter, followed by another one. I ran into the livingroom, scared he had somehow gotten a glass out of the dishwasher, which he can open, and smashed it. What I discovered was that I had not put the ornaments high enough on the tree, and he decided to pull two of them off, and throw them on the tile to see if he would bounce. He just looked at me and smiled his cheesy grin. Our tree is now almost naked.

No comments: