We went to the park for the first time today. It was a beautiful cool morning, Abbey was layered, and bundled up and of course slept right through it. April took Austin down the slide, for the first time ever. He didn't seemed thrilled, but warmed up later, eventually sliding down himself, at Bram's insistence into Bubba's waiting arms. He only took one major tumble - head first on his back down a small slide,landing in the wood chips. He was head to toe covered, including his tongue. My big boy never cried, he just got up and kept going.
Austin wasn't too sure about the swings, but eventually I saw a smile. After the batteries died of course :)
Austin wasn't too sure about the swings, but eventually I saw a smile. After the batteries died of course :)
Austin's 'ouchie' on his head was from the driveway the night before. He has a new, small one that's hard to see, I think from going down the slide.
1 comment:
he looks terrified!?!? lol.
Post a Comment